Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Monday, January 3, 2011

I am still happy on this 3rd day of 2011

Om Gosh,Today has had a few bumps but, I just kept my cool and stayed relaxed and calm. ( I am learning). Last night I watched Master Class; Diane Sawyer was on, she was so wonderful and she talked about her childhood &  working for President Nixon. Her story was so inspiring and uplifting. Then I watched Ask Oprah All Stars. Dr. Phil, Suze Orman and Dr. Oz answered questions from viewers. Wow, it was so jammed packed with information that we just don't ask. The three were very entertaining and charming together on stage. Robin Meade is the host, she is always delightful to watch and listen to. Since the Oprah new OWN network, I have not had much sleep..I have been so excited to watch all these new shows. They are all great shows. Today I watched Anna & Kristina's Grocery Bag show, that was a hoot! Followed by Cristina Ferrare's Big Bowl of Love show with Kat Cora on cooking up some great food ideas..Gosh, I'm so hungry and I need some sleep! Oh can you tell I just love the inspiration that OWN is delivering to the viewers!! Thank You OPRAH! As always I just adore you!!! Also on Master Class Oprah speaks words to live by "Find your own truth and follow it"...Incredible words that has resonated with-in my being.. That's why I have decided to write on this blog each day, something positive, hopefully inspiring and thoughts from my heart to yours. I look forward to these steps along this journey..God Bless us all!