Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I am deeply saddened by the tragic events that took place yesterday in Tucson Arizona. My thoughts and prayers have been going out to each person affected by this awful crime.  To think that something as nice and normal as a Congresswoman and staff going out to  meet and greet their fellow citizens in their community and have this mass killing happen...Do we all have to protect ourselves with bodyguards each time we leave our homes? Has it come down to this? How can we protect ourselves and our community leaders so that this won't happen again. It takes a village to raise a child, It will take each person to keep another person safe...I am truly sorry for the precious lives that were taken away to soon...I ask God to bring light into the broken and restore health to those in need.