Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

This New Year can be a clean slate, a fresh new path awaits us all. My quest on this new path is to stay calm be focused and enjoy the journey. You may ask "What journey", the journey is each new day, what do you do with each day? My day will start out peaceful with prayers and appreciation for life, instead of getting beaten down with problems or stress, I am going to remain calm and delighted that I am alive, I will not let anyone steal my joy. I will keep my eyes open and my heart receptive to other peoples feelings and lift them up with words of encouragement to brighten their day. I look only to the future, make each day count, do my best so that at the end of the day I can be grateful for the experience and hopeful for the next day.