Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2nd day of this New Year!

The weather here is warm and a gentle breeze is a reminder that all things are possible. I feel alive and thankful for this beautiful weather. Yesterday I watched the new OWN channel, that's Oprah's new network. She has an incredible line up of shows. The shows have inspiring appeal that will touch your core and resonate  with in your being. It has done so with me. I have been longing for a balance between my self and my own higher self, the higher self of divine goodness and unconditional love. Even though I know I live with love and an inner knowing of consciousness I had struggled with depression and stress. I would allow myself to self destruct when something would come my way. Well, I am learning to keep my thoughts positive and refrain from negative thinking. It can be hard at times, but, I am determined to keep my mental mind and my spiritual mind  in balance with thinking clearly and not reacting to negativity. Just knowing that God has a purpose and a plan for me is the premise of my actions and belief to remain calm and hopeful with each passing day. I appreciate life and all the possibilities that can unfold before my eyes. 2011 will be better!