Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4th day of January 2011

Today is a peaceful day. I've been watching the OWN network, so many great shows to watch! Last night the new show "In the bedroom with Dr. Laura Berman" was on, Dr. Berman helped a married couple with positive tools to bring them together in their relationship. I was impressed with the couple's strength to be so open about their problems on the air. They needed help and Dr. Berman provided tools to enhance their abilities to open up with each other and rekindle their love for each other. Really neat show. Enough Already with Peter Walsh was off the charts! Peter turns a families clutter into an amazing home, safe for their child to play and comfortably live free from clutter!  I take notice to the inspiring factor in OWN network. We all can use encouragement, guidance and a peaceful mind. For many months I have been pushing myself to find my purpose and follow my passion. Seems as though I was swimming up-stream instead of going with the flow. It's a great feeling when I can turn on the OWN channel and just let the shows enter my mind and fill me with such splendor. It's as though I have a coach training me to be the best that I can be. That's what OWN has given me, a sense of peace, a calming factor that I have embedded with-in my inner being. For that I am thankful!