Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy 6th day of 2011

I hope your day is going in a great direction! Today has been Doctor appointments and meds re-fills time..I still need some sleep; last night it rained so hard and the thunder  was so loud I could hardly sleep! I did not watch T.V. either due to the storm. I watched Anna and Kristina's Grocery bag show today, those two girls are so funny! They re-create recipes from cook books and go on a journey to get their foods they need for the recipes then go back into the kitchen a cook. I just get a big kick out of this show. Of course I love Cristina Ferrare's Big Bowl of Love show, she is love! Great recipes to make that are quick and easy on the budget...I am still remaining clam and relaxed. Allowing my thoughts to guide me through the day. With good thoughts, good feelings come out and continue to expand my better feeling thoughts.That makes for a calm and relaxed me! Have a Blessed evening!