Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5th day of January 2011

Many friends and relatives Birthday is today, so Happy Birthday to you all! The weather is warm today, that's always a great way to start the day. I will be going with a friend of mine out for the day. I always look forward to sharing time with my friend. She has introduced me to Abraham- Ester and Jerry Hicks books and CD's many months ago; I use the books and CD's every day. A lot of their teachings make sense to me. But, than again so does Joel Osteen  and the practical approach of Jesus. So I blend in things that I feel are right for me and use them to guide my way through the day. I am still learning to stay clam and relaxed through out the day. I watched some of OWN yesterday and last night, but, my other shows were on; so I had to bounce back in forth in between the commercials. I really need four T.V.'s in my room! That would be a hoot, four more remotes...Well, enjoy your day! Be Blessed and full of joy!