Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Friendship is a Beautiful gift of Love

A smile, A thought or a jester is all it takes to make someones day. I always say "be kind and kindness will follow you". Today, was one of those normal days, just plugging along, trying to stay calm and keep a smile on my face. I opened my Facebook acct. and received a beautiful reminder of what friendship and love is...We know that you can't pick our family, but, you can choose your friends. Today, a very dear friend stopped what they were doing and thought of me...Heartfelt words poured out of his spirit and touched mine! That moment I read his message, my spirit opened and delighted my heart. Kindness is a tender moment that continues to grow as the heart expands and fills your soul with love...Friendship is a Beautiful gift of Love!!!