Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My Birthday was Amazing!

My daughter and son really went above and beyond giving me an amazing Birthday! Praise God!!

It started out watching my early am morning news show WPBF25, Molly and I always watch together with my coffee and of course her kibbles... while watching our news my daughter said to me.."Mom get dressed we are going for a ride"!

oh no, what kind of ride was I in for?? a ride on the wild side or a ride to the nursing home? lol long and behold she drove me to "Girls" Bakery/ice cream shop.. A Mom and Pop totally awesome place! A place where you step back into time as you walk into this shop, there is homemade ice cream parlor along the sides candies of all back in the day types.. the types of candies I grew up on!! Yum! As we were walking all the way to the back of the store, I said to Ashley "I don't think we are allowed back here", she told me to follow her. We walked back outside to a big patio so that you can sit outside and chat while eating your ice cream or pizza!! yum!

Than we strolled down this patio walk way to find a magical forest of Exotic Birds (beautiful) all along the walk way as they call out (Hello)!!! Awesome!! Their was a petting zoo with goats, furry chickens and a large path to continue walking to see more amazing birds, rabbits snakes and lizards!! It's a must see!!!

As we walked out we went to the Bakery side of the store and we walked in to this Delicious fabulous old school bakery with every kind of cakes, pies, cookies and breads while the Chefs are there baking all these fabulous foods right there! Oh glory to God, I just stepped back into time and it was Divine!!!

We orders my Mocha pudding Chocolate cake for my Birthday, plus garlic bread for our dinner, cookies for the ride back home and a few homemade breads too!

There also have a Strawberry patch where you can pick your own Strawberries!! Amazing!!
The Girls 14466 S. Military Trail Rd Delray Beach Fl. www.thegirlsstrawberryupick.com !
The Boys the next plaza, is Deli and fresh meats! please make sure to stop by!!

I can't walk far so we headed back up to house and then had lunch at BJ's Brewhouse in WPB! Delicious!
I had a most awesome day! I thank God for my two adult kids and I praise God for their love of their Mom!