Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Monday, August 1, 2016

HAPPY AUGUST!

Gosh, I just love August! Probably because it's my Birthday Month!!! I love my Birthday!! Even though I am getting older, and I never really celebrate it to go overboard and have parties or get together's!

I think this year will be a year to celebrate a little differently! Usually I have dinner with family, which is always a great time...But, I think this year has to be a year to really celebrate life, not just my life but life in general!

Times are hard and so much stress all around, that we need more happy in our lives! Yes, I did say "HAPPY IN OUR LIVES"!

"Here's the definition for Happy" "characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, of joy: a Happy Mood; happy frame of mind, favored by fortune, fortunate or lucky: a happy fruitful land." taken from www.dictionary.com

I choose to be Happy, my mind, my spirit and my body...though my body has more aches and pains. I could hardly move at times, I choose to be happy! I find great comfort in reading the words of Jesus in our Bible. I also mediate regular. That gives my mind a chance to refuel and regain positive vibes and good thoughts. And I pray "ALL THE TIME"! I am always calling out to Jesus asking him for courage, strength & guidance.

As I hear the news or read something that has taken an awful turn of events, I am right there calling out to Jesus to ask for prayers, protection and healing. As we all know these past few months have been tough on our nation and it's people around the world...

I ask that Peace begin with me! Peace, joy and laughter must be at our fore front of our minds. Our children need our guidance to keep them safe in a world that has grown wild. We are our own happy and joyful ones!

I pray to each one of you reading this message, that may God Bless you and give you strength to feel happy, and let their be peace in your heart to carry you through this wonderful month of August!

Let's make August a great month filled with smiles, joy, laughter and a heart full of love in each and every one of us!! God Bless us all!! In Jesus mighty name!!! Amen, Amen, and Amen!!

Peace be with you all! xox