Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Kids!

Hello and Good afternoon to you; I'm hoping you're well and smiling! giggle giggle...Is it just me or do your kids loose their swimming mask or goggles? It's not even 6 weeks into the summer vacation, purchased 3 different mask's and to no avail gone, lost, misplaced, taken and long gone...Crap I say; I still have my own crap since I was a kid (way back when) and yet my boy can not remember his mask or goggles while swimming at the beach or pools...I guess I should have opened a scuba equipment store just so that I can keep giving masks away!!! giggle giggle....Kids!!! Now after three masks and two sets of goggles; he will have to work for masks so he can purchase them himself...(My guess, that won't happen)...so if you see a kid out on the road with a cardboard sign saying "Will work for Mask", just keep going, it's only my son trying to get out of hard working labor! Let me know if this sounds familiar...keep smiling and enjoy your weekend. God please Bless us all.