Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's Wednesday already

Good Morning to you all,how are you doing today? The holiday weekend went by so fast, I hope you all had
a great fun time. Back to the usual stuff on the Wednesday morning. All is calm and continuing to remain as cool as I can. Have you been watching the shows on OWN? Carson Nation has been on, and what a wonderful show. Carson is helping people get back their lives. I just love him! On HGTV, House Hunters goes on Vacation has been incredible. They pick a family and send them on vacation, once they are there, have to choose 1 out of 3  vacation homes the family would like to vacation in! These families have gone to Hawaii, Miami, Key West stayed in million dollar homes for one week, one family got to stay on a luxury yacht for a week. How cool is that? Amazing memories will be made for those families, all thanks to HGTV! I just love watching all the shows that HGTV has on. Have a wonderful day and God Bless!