Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Almost at the final stage of 2016!

Good morning friends, I hope your holidays were great! I have to say how blessed I am for this Christmas was so special! To have both my kids and friends over to share time and space was pure joy!

I already took down the decorations the day after Christmas! Now things are back to normal and waiting to ring in the New Year!

I 'll be watching Ryan Seacrest Rockin Eve from NYC and looking forward to the New Year!

We've been very fortunate to have delightful weather temperatures in the mid 80's! This week coming should come back down to the low 50's! It will be a nice change.

Well friends, I wish you all a wonderful day filled with joy and laughter, until I post again, stay well! xox