Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday good wishes to you all!

Happy Sunday! My it's already Nov. 6th! I pray that each day gets better and better for each one of us!

Molly is still recovering, hopefully her stitches comes out this Tuesday. Yeah! She can't wait to feel better and start running around the house and outside! She's been a trooper through this ordeal! I believe she is tired of being tired! LOL!!!

I have surgery on Friday, so once that is over, I will be able to recover too! Holiday parties are starting up and that means lots of baking! It really is a pleasure to bake; I do enjoy it! It takes the mind off of the pain! Mostly, the feeling of baking something from scratch and through the process comes out this delicious item, it's just pure joy!

Well friends, I sure hope you all have a great day and an awesome new week a head! Until I type again, Let Peace begin with me!!! God Bless us all!! xox