Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I ask for Prayers for our dog Molly!

Hello friends, I hope you're all well and enjoying these cooler days!

We had a bit of a snag last night, when Molly was playing she got her foot stuck in couch and pulled her nail off! Blood everywhere, and she was a little bit in pain, she a tough cookie!

I was able to keep her calm and safe until today to call vet's office. He had us come right in, and he began checking her out and come to find out that not only does she have a hanging nail and bone is sticking out, she has allergies to our yard, bushes and trees! Has a sever allergy in her ears too!

He took her back into the room and started the pre-testing before surgery and then the actual surgery. Many hours later the doctor called to say he was keeping her through the night because of the amount to knock her out! He had to watch her through the night to make sure he does not have difficulties breathing, and her heart!

So, I am asking all our friends out there to pray and send healing energy to her while they are thinking of it! She needs all the prayers she can get!

I really appreciate all your kindness and comfort in this time of asking for prayers! God Bless you all!

Let peace begin with me!
love always, jane xox