Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Once again time is sliding by so fast!

Hello friends, I sure hope you're all having a great summer thus far! Seems as though this month is just passing by fast!

My son hurt his ankle once again playing basketball at his favorite exercise club the other day, so we have been running (him hobbling) LOL.. to doctors & MRI offices to make a diagnosis of the injury! He has been on crutches & trying to stay off his leg!

That's been the hard part keeping him busy without going anywhere or doing anything fun. We'll keep our fingers crossed that he won't need surgery...

I was rooting for Golden State Worriers to win the Basketball final, but they didn't! GSW sure had a great season! Though I love my Miami Heat, GSW is my second fav of basketball teams.  I really hope Chris Bosh will be well and up to playing this new season coming. I really love watching them play. I watch them on TV as often as I can, my daughter and son go down to American Airline Arena to watch them play that's so exciting!  They always bring me back a new shirt! Go Miami Heat!!

Other then keeping up with Molly and now my son, I really don't have any plans for the summer. I would like to take a vacation to Los Vegas for my Birthday, but probably won't happen.. lol..

Have a great week and enjoy the summer days with joy and laughter! It's always the best medicine!! lol!!