Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

My goodness it's Christmas already!! May you and your family have a blessed Christmas!

I got sad news early this morning that a very close friend of mine died. Seems as though I just spoke to her a few days ago... Now she gone back home to the spiritual zone! I wonder am I alone? Though I know that Jesus is and always be within my soul, I still feel alone.

Tears flooded my eyes till I could not see, perhaps she knew the tears were for her since we could no longer be united on this plain. I have nothing to gain, just a small piece of gratitude for all the years we were friends. Memories now hold a sincere place in my heart. A flip book of places and things we did together flood my mind with such great pleasure!

She was a second Mother to me,  a Grandmother to my son! He would never have known what it was like to have a Grandmother with out her Love. Just pure Love came out of her being, she gave us so much love, we are both very grateful to have had this bond.

As I start to close this post, I ask you all to give joy, peace and hope to others as they may need a little pick me up! You don't always know what the other person may be going through. Being kind and compassionate no matter what you are going through yourself, is the greatest gift one can give.

So as this is Christmas morning and the moon is out so full and bright, I wish you all a very Blessed night! May all your dreams come true!

May God bring Marcy back to be by his side in eternal light! Rest in Divine Peace Marcy!xox