Meet my Grandpup!

Meet my Grandpup!
This is Molly!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hello everybody, I have been away from my computer for a few days.  I would like to send out my prayers for the people in Japan, I am sorry for your loss and all the devastation to your beautiful country. My heart extends out to you and I ask God to restore and rejuvenate the beauty of Japan.

    There's a country far away from me    I hear their cries  calling out to me  the earth rumbles shaking everything   pacific ocean overflowing onto the land taking everything in its path  destruction devastation has changed lives and homes now in ruins and rubble    God  hear our plea,   protect  the people in this country  find the ones that are missing and bring them to their loved ones. Though we're continents away, you are all close in my heart. May Peace  still the waters of the pacific ocean!